About Your Booking
To make a reservation all we need is your chosen date and time, how many people are in your group and your contact information for confirmation.
What happens next?
Once you have requested your reservation you will receive an email notification or a member of our team may call you.
The safety of our staff and customers is very important to us. We will also be adhering to government guidance so the following measures will be in place:
– To minimise contact between staff and customers you will need to view and order your meal online. You can do this when you reserve your table, or when you arrive. No menus will be given. If you do not have a mobile device with internet we will provide you with a tablet (that we will disinfect after each use) where you can view our menu and order.
– Max 2 households per booking.
– We have rearranged tables to abide by the 1m plus rule and not all tables will have customers seated at them.
– There will be hand sanitisers at the entrance to the restaurant and toilets.
– We will need to take the names and phone numbers of each customer. We will only hold this information for 21 days, for contact tracing purposes.